Casa de Salud partnered with the Evaluation Center to review the organization’s evaluation activities and maximize its use of resources. The Evaluation Center worked with Casa de Salud to develop an organizational-level evaluation plan to guide their program planning and evaluation efforts. The evaluation team hosted a two-hour interactive workshop with key stakeholders of the program to develop the logic model and identify and prioritize a set of evaluation questions.
Evaluation Center Activities
- Completed a literature review.
- Developed a logic model.
- Facilitated an evaluation planning workshop.
- Developed evaluation plan.
- Conducted review of Casa de Salud’s current methods and tools.
- Evaluation plan including logic model, key evaluation questions, methods matrix, and sample evaluation tools
- Literature review
Casa de Salud