Nov 2017 – Jun 2019
Type of Evaluation
The Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences’ Center for Community Health Partnership and Research (CCHPR) aims to reduce disparities and improve health and wellness in the St. Louis region by providing community-based organizations with access to partnership opportunities and pathways to healthcare improvement.
The Evaluation Center partnered with CCHPR to provide evaluation capacity training and technical assistance to community-based organizations.
In 2017, CCHPR and the Evaluation Center completed an Organizational Capacity Needs Assessment of community-based organizations in the St. Louis region. Participants identified program evaluation, data collection, and data management as top needs within their organizations. CCHPR and the Evaluation Center are partnering to provide skills-based evaluation workshops to community-based organizations, in addition to technical evaluation assistance for individual organizations.
Evaluation Center Activities
- Conducted evaluation training workshops.
- Developed and co-hosted evaluation technical assistance grant application.
- Provided technical assistance and consultation to community-based organizations.
- Evaluation workshop content and materials
- Request for proposals for evaluation technical assistance
- Scopes of work for chosen evaluation technical assistance recipients
- Deliverables for individual evaluation technical assistance projects
Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences