RELINK is an initiative by the St. Louis Integrated Health Network that combines one-on-one support with referrals to committed community partners in health, mental health, housing, employment, and collaboration. The St. Louis Integrated Health Network convenes health and social service providers to create a coordinated service delivery and support system-the Health and Social Service Network (HSSN).
The St. Louis Integrated Health Network partnered with the Evaluation Center to complete a systemic evaluation of the HSSN.
The assessment found the following about the HSSN:
- A social network analysis showed that HSSN organizations were already well connected
- HSSN members were satisfied with HSSN meetings and programs
- The City of St. Louis shows a strong commitment to supporting RELINK St. Louis members
The Evaluation Center made the following meeting process improvement suggestions:
- Member sign-in sheets
- Introductions at each meeting to raise organizational awareness
- Documentation of Network charges on all meeting agendas
Presented in November 2017 for the St. Louis Integrated Health Network with work by Nancy Mueller with additional work on the project completed by Meihsi Chiang.
For more information about the St. Louis Integrated Health Network project, click here.