Temporary Research Assistant
The research assistant will support a variety of evaluation projects and Center-related tasks. This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week).
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage and conduct literature reviews.
- Develop logic models and evaluation plans in collaboration with project leads.
- Assist with the development of data collection instruments and protocols (e.g., surveys, interview guides).
- Manage data collection logistics (e.g., scheduling, invitations, reminders).
- Assist with data collection (e.g., survey administration, key informant interviews, focus groups).
- Assist with the management and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data. Conduct data quality checks.
- Develop reports, profiles, and other dissemination products, including producing graphics and assisting with layout.
- Support project team meetings and stakeholder engagement sessions by developing meeting materials and summaries, and assisting with facilitation.
If interested, apply via Symplicity and please submit resume and cover letter to Nikole Lobb Dougherty, Associate Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently don’t have any open positions. Learn more about our current students.