The Regional Arts Commission of St. Louis (RAC) is at the forefront of efforts to transform St. Louis into a more vibrant, creative, and economically thriving community by elevating the vitality, value, and visibility of the arts and culture. It is the largest annual funder of nonprofit arts in the region; and since its inception in 1985, has awarded more than 7,000 grants totaling over $100 million to support individual artists, nonprofit arts and culture organizations, and other programs. Directed by a board of 15 commissioners appointed by the chief executives of St. Louis City and County, RAC is a pivotal force in the continuing development, support, and marketing of the arts in the region.
- Develop a logic model and evaluation plan for Community Arts Training (CAT) Institute.
- Develop a logic model for Gyo Obata Fellowship.
- Develop survey instruments, administer, and analyze data for Gyo Obata Fellowship.
- Design and conduct a survey for working artists in the St. Louis region to access their current space for doing arts-based work, and desired type and characteristics of private and shared space to inform the development of an artist live-work communities in St. Louis.
- Logic models
- Evaluation plans, including logic models and methods matrices
- Data collection tools and surveys
- Dissemination products
Regional Arts Commission