Apr 2020 – Mar 2025
Type of Evaluation
The St. Louis STI/HIV Prevention Training Center provides expert training and technical assistance to health care providers, healthcare organizations, and health systems for STI-HIV clinical prevention across a six-state coverage area in the Central Midwest.
The Evaluation Center is partnering with the St. Louis STI/HIV Prevention Training Center to implement a process and outcome evaluation to monitor and assess the PTC’s trainings and technical assistance.
The mission of the St. Louis STI/HIV Prevention Training Center (St. Louis PTC) is to increase the knowledge and skills of health and community-based providers in the area of sexual and reproductive health. Programs include sexual and reproductive health promotion, clinical diagnosis of STIs, medical management and prevention of STIs and HIV.
Evaluation Center Activities
- Develop an evaluation plan.
- Develop and administer training and technical assistance assessments.
- Develop question guide and conduct interviews.
- Collect, manage and analyze data.
- Develop summary reports.
- Retrieve and analyze secondary data.
- Evaluation plan, including logic model and methods matrix
- Data collection tools
- Summary of findings reports
- CDC reports as needed
St. Louis STI/HIV Prevention Training Center