The Evaluation Center is pleased to announce that our team won the Trivia Night sponsored by the Kathryn M. Buder Center for American Indian Studies on February 16, 2018.
We competed against more than twenty teams to take the top prize, a trophy we proudly display in our Brown 105 office. We started off strong and although a few teams came close to matching our score, none could equal our brainpower in the end.
Drawing upon our combined 356 years of life experience we successfully answered questions such as:
- What does the “B” stand for in Lyndon B. Johnson? (Baines)
- What is the name of the New Orleans airport? (Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport)
- What are the names of two Harry Potter houses? (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw)
- Who was the sculptor of the Statue of Liberty? (Frederic Bartholdi)
- By what other name was Norma Jeane Mortensen known as? (Marilyn Monroe)
Impressed by our trivia skills? We can’t wait to show you what we know about evaluation.